|because i don't have enough procrastination under my belt...|
because i don't have enough procrastination under my belt...
Aug. 2nd, 2005 @ 01:45 pm
1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you.
2. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I will pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I will tell you my first memory of you.
6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. Put this in your journal, or else!
I'll play so I leave my name?????
1. your colour coordinating is mightily impressive
2. The Craft. Because your Fairuza Balk obsession still sticks in my mind
3. Something girlie: Rosewater-scented ;)
4. Run for your life, Oscar!! :p
5. LOL. I remember seeing you and Frank running through Macquarie Uni having a spirited argument. I didn't know you at that point but I was introduced shortly after and was quite intimidated because of it! :D
6. a dragonfly. i have no idea why...
7. are you the marrying kind?... Do you believe in it for yourself? If so, how would you do it?
Maybe I am not for or against it :) If I did it it would be overlooking the sea and I would wear this dress!
What am I meant to do now write one back or post it up????
see 8. :)
you post the meme in your journal...
1. intellectually excitable :)
2. Garden State. because i know noone who is as crazy about it as you.
3. chocolate orange
4. it's spelt DELEUZOGUATTARIAN. (I'm terrible at these things! memory like a broken sieve)
5. a post you made at BDU: something to do with language ;)
6. a field mouse.
7. favourite season of btvs? <-- it says a lot about a person ;)
|Date:||August 2nd, 2005 06:05 am (UTC)|| |
1. Actually, when I was a girl I wished my name was Penny.
5. from VW I suppose!
6. a rabbit (the boobies in your avatar make me think of rabbit ears!)
7. Do you want to become an academic at the end of the PhD? Or do you predict you'll be sick of the whole thing?
|Date:||August 2nd, 2005 09:54 am (UTC)|| |
I still don't really know what I want to do with my PhD. It's scary to think about, especially considering I'm almost half-way through. Well, half-way through my 3-year scholarship anyway. ;)
Sometimes I see myself as an academic. I really enjoy research, and would love to continue to be paid to do it. I'm not sure whether I'd be any good at teaching/lecturing though. And there is little opportunity in my uni to get any teaching experience. It's all a bit daunting really. I'll get to the end of this, with years of education behind me, plenty of letters after my name... but in terms of practical job experience, all I really know how to do is make a coffee, wait tables and work a cash register. [sigh]
I might consider a postdoc fellowship. They sound rather good. Whoah, a real salary. :) And my supervisor has talked about turning our research into a book. That would be pretty cool, I think...
Or I might just go travelling. :)
|Date:||August 2nd, 2005 07:11 am (UTC)|| |
8. It is done.
1. Redheads are so hot right now
2. The Placebo version of "Running Up that Hill" because it was you who told me about it.
5. Revealing a secret at that Irish pub in hardware lane. LOL!
7. Amber or Angelina? :p
wow. this is totally all the craze right now.
1. You're way smarter than I was at your age.
2. Forevermore, "Strings" haha
3. Choc chip flavour
5. sending me a PM on BDU being all sneaky and telling me something like "i know who you are!". LOL
6. A ladybird
7. have you given your iBook a name? ;)
it's still called eloiseross. alas.
oooh, how 'bout me? i'm Rae. :)
i feel compelled to play.
|Top of Page
||Powered by LiveJournal.com|